Bathtime fun and some ickiness!
EWWWWWWWW! Summer is here and so are these things! Now I can see why George put a hole in our wall the other year. He freaked out trying to kill one, on my birthday, and kicked our grill set into the wall and left a hole. Yes, I get freaked out, but I'm a girl. I'm alowed. I should be used to it since, even though I don't like spiders, I still have to squish them for my hubby. I'm still waiting for my wall to be repaired. I'm thinking a nice change of paint to cover the area will help too...
Matt in one of his many "Deep Thoughts".

Ok, on to come cuteness. The boys enjoyed their first bath together. Notice my two little hams. Jon is such a ham bone now. He has been sticking out his tounge at everything. And, Matty! Every time I put the camera near him he turns to it.

This is our new face. Jon does this all the time. Poor guy, he can be this happy with an ear infection, teething and a cold!


Matt in one of his many "Deep Thoughts".




1 Comments:
They are getting so big:)
Post a Comment
<< Home