2/08/2006

An entry of firsts

The boys have been really doing well eating. They are now eating cereal, bananas, sweet potatoes, and apples!

I got a phone call on Friday afternoon from the local school district. It was from the human resource person asking me if I could start a full time replacement job until Easter and start on Monday! It's been 3 days and I am really likeing what I am doing right now. I am working in 7 grade science and social studies classes and teaching 2 classes of study skills.

Last nights show on CNN was done really well. Hopefully the world will now know what we all do about Kasey, what a wonderful little girl she is.

The boys rolled over for the first time last week. Jon rolled over one day and Matt the next! And as always, here are the pictures.



This takes comando to a new level!
















Caught in the act! Holding hands! (As soon as I took out the camera they looked forward at it!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home