Welcome to Our Spot
This is my new blog site since I was not liking the one I was using on the nest too well. I will be sending out emails occasionally as I update my blog for you all to view. Please feel free to comment on my blog entries, but please note that all comments will be screened before being posted to my site. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from everyone on whatever topic I write about that day!




2 Comments:
Marissa -
I hope you like this spot better and I with comment modification, you can screen your comments before they are posted to your site. Fellow bloggers, like myself I believe can post freely because I am not an unknown person.
Enjoy!
I was wrong - all comments have to approved by you first - thats good and its what you need!
Post a Comment
<< Home