Merry Christmas, well kind of....





The babies' first Christmas was pretty eventful! On our way to my parent's house, our Tahoe broke down. The engine died in it and we were stuck on Route 78 with two screaming babies and a car full of Christmas presents. We had to get George's parents to come and get us. We ended up taking his parent's minivan and my car to my parent's house.
When I got home with the babies, Santa came. Santa gave Josh a BB gun and the babies a caterpillar toy. Santa tried to give basketball advice to Josh and he told Santa that "I'm sorry to say, but you are not my coach!". Then Jon pooped while Santa was holding him.
All three boys got a lot from Santa! Then, on the way home...in the same exact spot that the Tahoe died, I blew a tire in my car with Josh in the backseat. So, I had to wait for George and his dad to come and change the tire.
We talked about getting a family car this week, now we are forced to either buy a new engine for the Tahoe or buy two newer cars. Most of you know my vote...(and I'm swaying George to "the other side"! )




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home