My chunkey monkeys!
We had a great several days at my parents' house! The boys got to spend time with their grammy and poppy and were paid attention more than we could do! With all those adults it was so much help and I got off very easy.
We had a bit of a problem this past week and it got resolved on Thursday. Since the twins were born so early they get a RSV shot. This helps them fight off RSV which can be very dangerous in premature babies. Our insurance company decided they didn't want to pay for the liquid form of the shot anymore so after a bit of complaining (ok, so a lot of complaining) they ended up getting it over a week past when they were supposed to. On a bit of a humerous side, according to our insurance I am 4 months old and got 4 month immunizations last week. Our insurance sent us an explination of benefits saying that George's spouse recieved a round of 4 month old baby immunizations. They put it under me and not Matt!
So, when we took the boys to get their RSV shot, they were weighed....the drum roll please......
They BOTH weighed 12 pounds 10 ounces! Matt gained 1 pound 2 ounces in a week and 2 days and Jon gained 15 ounces. Matt is creeping up to Jon and will be outweighing him soon! He's eating his "nummy nanners" aka yummy bananas and is eating more than I can keep up with (I can't shovel it in fast enough!) He's so funny with eating, like a little bottomless pit! He eyes my food as I eat and will give me Dr. Evil eyes like "Give me some of that!"
On to the pictures:
Matt's immatation of "Deer caught in head lights" or "I think I just pooped!"

Jon is such a happy boy! "Hee Hee Hee, I got away with that. I'm the one that pooped!"
We had a bit of a problem this past week and it got resolved on Thursday. Since the twins were born so early they get a RSV shot. This helps them fight off RSV which can be very dangerous in premature babies. Our insurance company decided they didn't want to pay for the liquid form of the shot anymore so after a bit of complaining (ok, so a lot of complaining) they ended up getting it over a week past when they were supposed to. On a bit of a humerous side, according to our insurance I am 4 months old and got 4 month immunizations last week. Our insurance sent us an explination of benefits saying that George's spouse recieved a round of 4 month old baby immunizations. They put it under me and not Matt!
So, when we took the boys to get their RSV shot, they were weighed....the drum roll please......
They BOTH weighed 12 pounds 10 ounces! Matt gained 1 pound 2 ounces in a week and 2 days and Jon gained 15 ounces. Matt is creeping up to Jon and will be outweighing him soon! He's eating his "nummy nanners" aka yummy bananas and is eating more than I can keep up with (I can't shovel it in fast enough!) He's so funny with eating, like a little bottomless pit! He eyes my food as I eat and will give me Dr. Evil eyes like "Give me some of that!"
On to the pictures:

Matt's immatation of "Deer caught in head lights" or "I think I just pooped!"

Jon is such a happy boy! "Hee Hee Hee, I got away with that. I'm the one that pooped!"




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home