4/20/2006

Happy Easter and answers

First of all, the answers to the previous post.
#1-Matt
#2- Jon
#3- Jon
#4- Matt
#5- Matt
#6- Jon
#7-Matt
#8- Jon is in blue. Matt is in red.
#9- Josh

Last week started out pretty badly. Matthew had his follow up appoitment with the urologist. We found out that he does need surgery to repair his hypostadius. We scheduled it for June 8th. Poor baby! He will have it done at Saint Peter's (where the boys were born). I won't get into details about what this entails, though. Unfortulately, we found out that our insurance will not cover much of the surgery.

We went to my parent's house on Saturday for Easter. Easter was my parent's anniversary. It was a busy weekend! We had many visitors Saturday and Sunday. We went to my grandparents on Saturday afternoon. My grandfather was upset with me when I wouldn't let Matthew have a potato chip! Aunt Brenda, Kasey, Kylie, Aunt Jo, Uncle David, and Amanda came on Saturday night. The boys LOVED playing with Kasey. Sunday was also busy. Aunt Jo, Amanda, Adelle and Giovanni came to visit.

Monday the boys turned 7 months old. My have they changed since September!

On my way home yesterday, George called me and asked me if I wanted to work again. Of course, my answer was YES! The person I had been replacing was supposed to come back. She tried and had problems and they told her she stay out until June. They asked me if I wanted the job again! To add more insentive...they are giving me salary to do it, back pay from when I first started in February, AND INSURANCE!




"We love our baskets from Aunt Marcia and Shanna!" says Jon

"What no chips?!" Matt asked

















We love being 7 months old!





















Josh loves his brothers!














Tune in to next blogger edition where Josh makes his first communion...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home