Half way there!
The boys are 6 months old today! They went last week to their NICU follow up visit. According to the NICU assessment they are right where they should be. Matt was 15 pounds and 24.5 inches long. Jon was 14 pounds 4 ounces and 24.5 inches long.
They are almost done with all the fruits and veggies that are out there for stage 1 foods. They will be starting their last veggie on Sunday...green beans. They will be starting on meats the next week!
Jon has been super fussy latey and chewing on his hands and everything else lately. Today he put my hand in his mouth and what did I feel? The beginnings of a tooth! I looked and I see a white spot on the gums!

Who me?

Matt's 6 month picture

Jon's 6 month picture

The brothers
They are almost done with all the fruits and veggies that are out there for stage 1 foods. They will be starting their last veggie on Sunday...green beans. They will be starting on meats the next week!
Jon has been super fussy latey and chewing on his hands and everything else lately. Today he put my hand in his mouth and what did I feel? The beginnings of a tooth! I looked and I see a white spot on the gums!

Who me?

Matt's 6 month picture

Jon's 6 month picture

The brothers




1 Comments:
WOW! Your babies are getting so big! They are so cute!
Post a Comment
<< Home