4/23/2006

My boys are growing up! part 1

I just wish I could bottle up "baby" and sprinkle it on the boys when they start growing up like this. Yesterday we discovered Matt's second tooth. I tried to get a picture of both teeth and he wouldn't do it. Both boys drank from sippy cups at lunch time yesterday also. Today at supper, Jon picked the sippy cup up and drank it himself!!! Tonight both boys had a bath sitting up. They've been sitting up pretty good so I thought that we'd see how it goes and you can all see the results for yourself! Anyways, when they start doing these things, I wish I could keep them little forever because I know they will be getting bigger and bigger and before you know it they will be Josh's age. Not that I am saying I want 3 babies the same age (or all of them to stay babies forever), it just makes me sad sometimes to know they are getting bigger...


I'm not showing my teethers!


Look Ma! Sippy cups are fun!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dylan's Closet said...

Your babies are getting so big and continue to get cuter and cuter! I can't believe they are crawling already - I bet you are mighty busy with them now!

Wednesday, May 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home