8 months...almost!
Ok, in the short 8 months that the babies have been alive so much has changed. As of now, here are the stats (and NO, we don't know what the boys weight right now. They go to the peditrician next month.)
Matt- 2 teeth,
sits unassisted,
rolls,
walks (using his walker),
loves to play throw and see if mom or dad will pick them up,
crawled (once...),
loves wearing his food,
Jon- 1 tooth,
sits unassisted,
rolls,
walks (using his walker),
pulls on daddy's clothing while in walker,
crawled (once)
loves to stick out his tounge
says "Mama" (yes, I know you all think I'm hearing things, but I had witnesses this weekend!),
stands when put in standing position
On to the pictures




Matt- 2 teeth,
sits unassisted,
rolls,
walks (using his walker),
loves to play throw and see if mom or dad will pick them up,
crawled (once...),
loves wearing his food,
Jon- 1 tooth,
sits unassisted,
rolls,
walks (using his walker),
pulls on daddy's clothing while in walker,
crawled (once)
loves to stick out his tounge
says "Mama" (yes, I know you all think I'm hearing things, but I had witnesses this weekend!),
stands when put in standing position
On to the pictures









0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home