9/18/2007

What a surprise!


Christopher Charles was born on Thursday at 1 am. We were hoping to have him later....My blood pressures were really high, I had a headache, seeing spots, and had pain on my right rib area. They did bloodwork and some other tests and diagnosed me with preeclapsia a while ago but while in the hospital it was getting worse. The doctor felt that it was safer for Chris to be born than to stay baking. He was exactly 5 weeks early and weighed 5 pounds 8.2 ounces and was 18 3/4 inches long. He is in the NICU right now which is hard. I was hoping to aviod NICU time this round. Here are my favorite pictures of him.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! What fun you will be having over the coming years. I bet you won't have a dull moment.

Friday, September 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What fun you will be having over the coming years!
Bev C

Friday, September 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home