5/02/2007

Will we have 4 men or 3 men and a little lady? BTW, I'm pregnant.

So, I'm 4 months pregnant. Sorry if we forgot to tell anyone...I'm due October 18th. It's 3 days before Josh's 10 birthday. I don't think I will make it to October, though.

We had an ultrasound today to check on some things I won't mention here, but we know the gender of the baby. Shim (that's what we call it...see, it's a combination of she and him) was not shy about showing it's goods off for us today. We got several good shots if it that I'll put on here. But, if you want to know the gender of baby shim e-mail me back and we'll let you know. *Disclaimer, Diane and my dad don't want to know so don't reveal the gender to them.*


I know it's hard to see from here, but shim is sticking it's tounge out at us.
Here it's a bit better to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home