8/29/2007

WOW! I'm outdoing myself



2 posts back to back! Jon and Matt have been busy coloring up a storm. Today we made a craft so I wanted to share. They colored a paper plate, I cut a triange out of it and put in on the back to make a tail. We made fish :) They had a grand old time. I told them the name of the color when they got a new crayon. Matt repeated me several times with green and blue. Who am I fooling, they know the color blue. They love Blue's Clues and ask for it all the time. In fact you have to picture them doing this...(for those who don't know about it, when Joe says Blue's Clues he makes quotation marks with his fingers) both boys walk around going "Blue Clue" and making the quotation marks with their fingers.













Matt coloring
















Matt's finished product













Jon coloring

Jon's finished product.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home