I admit it, I'm lazy right now
George and I were looking at the blog the other day and I realized that I've not posted in a long time. I'm sorry....anyway, I figured I'd update it while I had some time today.
What's new, you ask?
Jon has become quite the inquisitive little boy asking "Is that?" all the time. He points to everything and asks "Is that?" He'll ask the same thing over and over to the same item. Today while reading a book he pointed to the same picture about 10 times and asked "Is that?" He loves to read and one of his favorite books we refer to as the monkey book. It's a book that has cut outs in it that make the pictures kind of like illusions. It'll ask the question of "Where's the monkey" and the following page is another animal that somewhere in the picture has something that looks like a monkey. He sits and reads it saying "Where monkey? No monkey. Where monkey? No monkey. There monkey!" There's much more that he's doing but I'll leave it at that. His favorite food is pizza, calling it pizze.
Matt has become the immitator. He repeats everything we say. He's gotten good at animal sounds. He makes the sounds for pig, sheep, cow, elephant (complete with an arm movement for the trunk), monkey and many more that I can't remember. When we read the monkey book, he makes the sounds for the elephant in the book, then on a page where it says "Shh..." he puts his finger up to his mouth and says "Shhh...", on a page that has a spider he yells "EEKKK!" and on the page that finally has the monkey he goes nuts yelling "EEE, OOO!" like a monkey. He's quite the little chunker. He is around 30 pounds! Imagine going from 3 pounds 15 ounces to a bit over 30 pounds in not even 2 years!
Josh went to his first Yankees game last month. They lost the game but he told me he liked it. He went to another game in Baltimore later where the Yankees won. He's going to be in 4th grade this year....I can't believe my little boy is no longer little....
As for the newest addition, I'm 32 weeks along today. I was 32weeks 4 days when I had Jon and Matt. I have set a goal for myself to make it to at least 32weeks 5 days. But, my blood pressure is getting pretty high. I now have to go in for weekly appoitments and stress tests to monitor the baby. I keep on having the same dream every night about him and delivering him. The dream is that during Jon and Matt's birthday party my water breaks. Just as we are about to cut their birthday cake it breaks and I say something not so nice. George's family is all there and this is said in front of some little ones, so I have to backtrack and say something else, then tell them my water broke. George wants me to go to the hospital right away and I refuse to leave until their party is done. So, his family is all upset at me for not going to the hospital right away...Let's hope this doesn't happen.
Anyway, on to pictures.
Jon's reading the monkey book.
Jon's reading it to Matt.











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home