We're off to the beach!
As of Sunday we will be laying in the pool at our resort in Myrtle Beach. I'd say in the sand by the water as waves lap at our feet, but we all know that the babies will not let that happen! It has been interesting lately, the boys do many new things every day. Matt started waving "hi" to everyone and he started pulling himself up to standing (now if he will only learn to get back down). Matt is also starting to "share" his food. Jon is starting to stand on his own with no help. I discovered, tonight, that both boys will not drink water unless it is ice cold. But, who can blame them?
Before I share pictures and things I want to remind everyone to watch Primetime tomorrow at 10 (I believe). They are doing a feature on Kasey; here's the link http://tinyurl.com/qrhx7.
On to pictures and stuff:
Stuff: http://tinyurl.com/zxhmk
This is not finished, but will be a birthday present for the boys. OH GOD! DID I SAY BIRTHDAY??? Where has the time gone? Next month my babies will officially be toddlers!
I'd post more pictures, but you'll see new ones on the "stuff"

Matt thought about helping me package up clothes that don't fit him, but thought that banging on the box would be more fun.
See what I mean, there is no more "baby" this is all little boy!
Pick me up or I'll start crying!
Before I share pictures and things I want to remind everyone to watch Primetime tomorrow at 10 (I believe). They are doing a feature on Kasey; here's the link http://tinyurl.com/qrhx7.
On to pictures and stuff:
Stuff: http://tinyurl.com/zxhmk
This is not finished, but will be a birthday present for the boys. OH GOD! DID I SAY BIRTHDAY??? Where has the time gone? Next month my babies will officially be toddlers!
I'd post more pictures, but you'll see new ones on the "stuff"

Matt thought about helping me package up clothes that don't fit him, but thought that banging on the box would be more fun.

See what I mean, there is no more "baby" this is all little boy!

*Beep, Beep* Out of the way! Can't ya see I'm driving here?

Pick me up or I'll start crying!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home