Where did my babies go?
Jon has started to walk by pushing things around. Matt is now scooting himself around all over the place. Jon crawls all over the place as well. They have been moving all over and giving their mommy no breaks!
They are no longer eating baby food. They eat the same food we do. And you'd think they had a hollow leg or something with they way they eat! I went to my parent's house for a while we went out to eat several times. While at a Chinese Buffet, Matt ate for about 1 and a half hours!! The kids just eat and eat and eat!!! I can't eat in front of them because they try to eat whatever I am eating. I tried to eat a yogurt and instead they eat it. I try to eat supper and instead, they eat my supper. These little men are piggies!
We took the boys to the shore the other weekend. They liked people watching and walking on the boardwalk, but didn't like the sand.




Matt wouldn't even let me put him down.
My garden is growing and producing more and more food. I picked 18 green beans and one cucumber. The babies ate the green beans in one day! There are more to be picked. My tomatos are turning red, my jalapano peppers have one ready to be picked
They are no longer eating baby food. They eat the same food we do. And you'd think they had a hollow leg or something with they way they eat! I went to my parent's house for a while we went out to eat several times. While at a Chinese Buffet, Matt ate for about 1 and a half hours!! The kids just eat and eat and eat!!! I can't eat in front of them because they try to eat whatever I am eating. I tried to eat a yogurt and instead they eat it. I try to eat supper and instead, they eat my supper. These little men are piggies!
We took the boys to the shore the other weekend. They liked people watching and walking on the boardwalk, but didn't like the sand.





Matt wouldn't even let me put him down.
My garden is growing and producing more and more food. I picked 18 green beans and one cucumber. The babies ate the green beans in one day! There are more to be picked. My tomatos are turning red, my jalapano peppers have one ready to be picked




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home