8/14/2006

Rember that Friends episode?

The babies had their first vacation. They loved the beach! They loved the sand (enough to eat it!) They had a great time at the aquarium that we took them too. Josh played minature golf several times.

To explain the title here, I had a "brush" with a jelly fish. I was walking in the water and felt something, then a sting. I got out and had several red marks on my leg and it stung a bit. My sister's fiance (yes, I can call him this officially since he PROPOSED while on vacation) saw my leg and said it looked like a jellyfish swam by and got me a bit. So, Jess asked George if he was going to pee on my leg. Then they were joking about the Friends episode where Monica got stung by a jelly fish and Chandler peed on her. At any rate, it stopped hurting the next day and I was fine.

So, on to pictures...
Jon and his doggy. (This is his favorite toy!)













Matty wanted to share.











"In a taste test between Coke and Pepsi one out of two babies prefered Pepsi." (It was unopened)











Joshua in one of his many golf rounds.


















Jon's first booboo :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home